- Will you be sending me the same person and costume I see on your website?
- You will never receive a costume that you do not see pictured – that is our guarantee!
We have a lot of talent actors on staff. One of those girls will be the actor we send to you.
All of our costumes are high-end design! You will never see a store-bought costume. Our costumes are professionally designed and constructed exclusively for Kellie’s Characters with the finest materials from Dupioni silk to bridal satins.
We promise a higher standard in children’s entertainment and that is what you will always receive from us- it’s our Guarantee!
- Can I book more than one character?
- Of course! We are more than happy to suggest characters that complement each other. This is a great option if you have a lot of guests attending your event or if you just want to add some extra magic! Here are some examples:
– Rapunzel and Flynn
– The Little Mermaid and Eric
– Pirate and Mermaid
– Tinkerbell and Peter Pan
… and many more! Call our office to create a package that works for you!
- How do I book?
- When you are ready to book, please call our office at (985)-264-9221. We hold you a date, time, and character with a deposit at the time of booking. If you need to change any party details, please let us know and we will always do our best to accommodate you.
- Can I request a cast member?
- Yes, we always try our best to make sure that you receive a requested performer. However it is not a 100% guarantee.
- Do characters face paint or juggle or do magic?
- No, we have special characters that do that and you must book those separately.